SENTRY AEROSPARES LTD is a private company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 4021429 with its registered office and its usual place of business at 3 Caxton Way, Watford Business Park, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 8UA.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information you provide to us or which we collect via various channels (including via our website and social media channels, in writing, by e-mail including newsletter subscription, when completing a form, through sales interactions or via personal engagements), is only used for the purposes set out in this policy. As a specialist aircraft parts supplier, we hold details for individuals associated with, or responsible for influencing the supply, acquisition and procurement of aircraft parts.
Sentry Aerospares may collect, use, store and transfer personal data about you. This personal data will include:
- Identity data such as your name, title, position, telephone number, email and postal address;
- Company details such as name, email, billing and physical addresses and telephone numbers;
- Financial data such as bank details and account information;
- Customer data such as transaction history and contractual documentation;
- Usage data such as how you use Sentry Aerospares’s on line systems such as the website including your IP address;
- Visit and event data such as details of your visits to our site.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We retain information about you for legitimate business purposes that include:
- Verification of your identity and to answer your enquiries appropriately
- Enabling us to provide quotations, goods and services to you
- Enabling more personalisation in the provision of quotations, goods and services;
- For account set up and administration to maintain and manage our business relationship with you;
- The delivery of marketing and communications, with the option to opt-out/unsubscribe;
- The undertaking of customer satisfaction surveys and acquisition of other feedback;
- To ensure our legal, contractual and audit obligations are met.
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The legal grounds for Sentry Aerospares processing your data are:
- To enable us to enter into a service provision contract with you;
- For Sentry Aerospares to comply with legal obligations. We may also be obliged by law to disclose your personal data to a regulatory body;
- For the purposes of legitimate interests such as enabling Sentry Aerospares to respond to requests and enquiries from you; to inform you about our inventory and our services; to ensure that our operations are conducted in an appropriate and efficient manner; and to gain feedback from you to develop and enhance our inventory and services appropriately and in accordance with the requirements of our customers and business associates;
- To enable us to request your consent to process your personal data in a particular way.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA STORED
We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as we are required to comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing transactional relationship with you or if there is a legitimate interest.
We have systems in place and conduct regular data-cleansing to ensure that the data that we hold is accurate and is not held longer than necessary.
WHO YOUR DATA IS SHARED WITH
Access to your personal data is limited to Sentry Aerospares employees, representatives and third parties who have legitimate reason to access the data. They will only access and process the data strictly in accordance with Sentry Aerospares’s instructions and will be bound by strict confidentiality.
Sentry Aerospares may share personal data collected from you as follows:
- With third parties utilised by Sentry Aerospares in order for us to carry out our services such as records inspection, translation services, paralegal services, sales representatives;
- With Sentry Aerospares’s insurers and auditors;
- With lawyers and legal professionals;
- With event and hospitality providers;
- With third parties in the event that we sell, transfer or merge part of our business or assets, or if we seek to buy any business or assets;
- Where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Sentry Aerospares has in place appropriate measures to protect your personal data from being accidentally lost and for the prevention of unauthorised use, access or disclosure.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS STORED
YOUR RIGHTS ON THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You have certain rights in relation to the information that Sentry Aerospares holds about you, and details of those rights are as follows:
- The right to request access to your personal information. You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the personal information about you that we hold. Where we have good reason, and if the GDPR permits, we can refuse your request for a copy of your personal information, or certain elements of the request, and provide you with our reasons for doing so;
- The right to request correction or deletion of your personal data. If personal information we hold about you is not accurate, out of date or incomplete, you have a right to have the data rectified, updated or completed. In certain circumstances, you can request that we erase your personal information e.g. if the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or our processing of the information is based on your consent that you now wish to withdraw and there are no other legal grounds on which we may process the information;
- The right to withdraw your consent or restrict the processing of your personal data. It is possible to withdraw your consent or restrict our processing of your data by contacting us directly using the details below – for example, if we are processing your information on the basis of our legitimate interests and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for our processing which override your rights and interests; or if you object to your personal information being used for direct marketing purposes; or if you have challenged the accuracy of the information we hold and are awaiting our verification of it. To the extent that we are processing your personal information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details below.
- The right to transfer your personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Where your requests are subject to limitations and exceptions, we will provide reasons if we are unable to comply with any request for the exercise of your rights.
These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking some simple links. We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of this site. If you’re not happy with this, we won’t set these cookies but some nice features on the site may be unavailable. To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings. If you wish to view any policies or terms of usage that you cannot find on our website, please contact us. You can change your mind and opt-out at any time.
If you have any enquires or if you would like to contact us about our processing of your personal information, including to exercise your rights as outlined above, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to our experienced team today and find out how we can help support your business